TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Personal Information Collected Via This Website
- How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- Other Information Collected And Shared Within This Website
- Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Managing Your Information
- Other Information
1. Personal Information Collected Via This Website
Information You Provide. You may visit and enjoy many elements of our Website without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, to make use of select, special or enhanced elements of this Website, you will need to share with us certain personal information so those elements may function properly. When you use certain enhanced elements within our Website (e.g., create a profile, register for newsletter list, or make a donation), the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name,
- Email address,
- Street address,
- Telephone number(s),
- Birth date,
- Payment card information,
- Location data,
- Contacts (as stored in your wireless device),
If we collect such information, in most instances, the applicable page(s) or location(s) within this Website will include statements regarding what information is required for the elements of this Website to function properly and functionality for you to submit the requested or required information. In addition to the list above, there may also be opportunities for you to grant permission for use of other of your information in a manner set forth on the applicable page(s) within this Website.
2. How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- Use your information to provide services you've requested or provide you with offers, promotions (e.g., a sweepstakes, fantasy game, subscription to goods or services, etc.) or content or add you to our postal mail list;
- Share your information with certain third parties, including service providers, sponsors and promotional partners, so they may help us provide services, offers, promotions or content you've requested or otherwise in accordance with the applicable rules of a promotion or terms presented at the time you submit personal information, so the third party can administer the promotion, send you offers or content or add you to their postal mailing list;
- Share your information upon notice posted on an applicable location of this Website where we collect your personal information for an economic transaction and notify you that we will be sharing such information with a third party; or
- Use and share your information with permission from you.
3. Other Information Collected And Shared Within This Website
- Our Cookies and Web Beacons
We use and permit automatic methods such as cookies (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website's computers and stored on your computer's or device's hard drive), web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) or similar technologies, alone or in combination with personally identifiable information you choose to provide us. Examples of the information we collect and analyze using such methods include, but is not limited to: personal information as authorized by you, the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet; email address; login name and password; operating system type, version and computer or device platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locator clickstream to, on and from this Website, including date and time; and products you viewed or searched. We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from a page. We use and may allow certain third parties, such as those who provide services associated with this Website, to access these automatic data collection methods to enable you to use a "shopping cart" while using this Website, to store your preferences and to improve, deliver and customize this Websites' content and offerings.
- Third Party Cookies and Web Beacons; Network Advertisers
- Social Networking
4. Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Aggregated Demographic Information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with third parties. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Business Transfers.
As time passes, Tiger Woods Foundation and/or MLB Advanced Media, L.P. may be sold along with its assets, or other corporate transactions may occur. In such a case, our customer information may be one of the business assets we transfer.
- Disclosure for Legal Purposes.
5. Managing Your Information
You may choose and control what information you provide about yourself and certain information which is automatically collected via this Website. If you do not wish to provide certain information necessary for enhanced functionality or content on this Website, please do not use such functionality or content. If you have registered for an account through this Website, you may review and revise certain of your account information by clicking here to log in, and then navigating the left-hand menu options. You may modify your subscriptions to our various promotional email communications and newsletters by accessing the "Profile" section within your Website account.
If you want to review or revise the personal information you provided during registration or in connection with a purchase or other activity while using this Website, or change the promotional email communications or newsletters you receive from us and/or our partners, you may click here to log in, and then click on the applicable left-hand menu option. If you want to close your Website account and have us delete the personal information in it (except for information that we keep for record-keeping purposes), you should call TigerWoodsFoundation.org Customer Service at email@example.com.
Remember that when you share information publicly online, it may be indexable by search engines or recorded by others, and any search engine index or record of your information may persist after you delete the information at the original source.
6. Other Information
- No Spyware or Adware.
We do not install any spyware or adware in connection with this Website, or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of spyware or adware. "Spyware" or "adware" is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user's computer or device, without the user's actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have spyware from another company installed on your machine, there are various anti-spyware/adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
- Our Security Practices.
The account information associated with this Website is password protected for your privacy and security. You choose your password for any of our Services so the strength of that password is determined by you. We recommend that you choose a unique password and not share your password with anyone else. In certain areas, we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Your California Privacy Rights.
- Special Rules For Children.
- Contact Us Regarding Privacy.
- Notification of Changes.
LAST UPDATED AND EFFECTIVE DATE: February 29, 2016